The Honourable House Of Assembly
First Session of 2013 - 2018
Monday 13th March 2017
- His Honour Michael A. Carrington, M.P.
- Rev. Mark Harewood
Private Members' Notices:-
Notices of Questions:-
- 104th Sitting - 13th March, 2017
- House Minutes - 07th March 2017
- House Notice - 13th March 2017
- Excise Tax (Amendment) Regulations, 2017
- Needham's Point Holdings Annual Report 2014
- Public Accounts Committee (Repeal) Bill 2014
- Financial Management and Audit (Amendment) Bill 2014
- Penal System Reform (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Criminal Procedure (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Offences Against the Person (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Constitution (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- National Registration Bill, 2015
- Statistics (Amendment) Bill, 2015
- Constitution (Amendment) Bill, 2015
- Representation of the People (Amendment) Bill, 2015
- Appropriation Bill 2017
- National Petroleum Corporation (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Excise Tax (Validation of Tax) Bill, 2017
- Lease to CDEMA at Lower Estate, St. Michael
- Vesting in BADMC of Crown Land at Lower Estate, St. Michael
- Lease to Barbados Port Inc., Land at Trevor Way, Bridgetown
- Supplementary Estimates No.6 2016-2017 $610 120.
- Supplementary Estimates No.7 2016-2017 $9 260 663.
- Resolution re Guarantee Barbados Conference Services Limited BBD$17.625 million
- Resolution Compulsory Acquisition of land at Brighton, St. George for the public purpose of housing
- Resolution re vesting in NHC of land at Arch Hall St. Thomas
- Supplementary Estimates No.8 2016-2017 $417 304.
- Supplementary Estimates No.9 2016-2017 $1 488 710.
- Supplementary Estimates No.10 2016-2017 $1 000 000.
- Supplementary Estimates No.11 2016-2017 $22 688 925.
- Supplementary Estimates No.12 2016-2017 $19,737,478
- Supplementary Estimates No.13 2016-2017 $50,359,504
- Supplementary Estimates No.14 2016-2017 $1,312,739
- Supplementary Estimates No.15 2016-2017 $26,974,519
- Supplementary Estimates No.16 2016-2017 $80,042
- Resolution vesting in Barbados National Terminal Company Ltd. of land at Oistins, Christ Church
Statements by Ministers:-
Congratulatory and/or obituary speeches:-
Motions for leave of absence:-
Oral replies to questions:-
Notices of motions for the adjournment of the House on Matters of urgent public importance:-
Orders of the day:-